Sunday, May 3, 2020

Visiting Mirromere

At the beginning of every month, for the last ten years, I go to Mirromere to visit with my late husband  Ars. Sometimes, my husband, Tomais comes with me, but mostly I am there alone.
"Satyr at Mirromere" by BMcM
Mirromere is a part of the Calas Galadhon Park, which consists of seven or eight regions. The park is owned, maintained and operated by Ty(mus) Tenk and his husband Truck Meredith. When Ars passed away in 2010 the men graciously offered to host the memorial service and a memorial place for two weeks I think it was, but my memories from that period. are unclear. 

Once the big memorial place was removed a smaller and beautiful place was made. Ars, and later on Dej, have the honor of having a plaque there among other friends of the guys.

P.S. Here is the SLurl to the memorial site at Mirromere.

2 comments :

  1. I know this memorial well, at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mirromere/45/100/33
    There are seats, and it is a pretty and quiet place to sit and remember. It was very good of Ty and Truck to provide it, but no so surprising as I have always found them kind and considerate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annie, you remind me that I should have included a SLurl to the venue in my post. I will do it now.

      Like you, I am grateful to Ty and Truck for their unceasing work to provide us with a range of beautiful venues.

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).