Saturday, June 6, 2020

Flat Bock 2020 Is Here!

Ever since the Second Pride Festival 2015, Bock in SecondLife has offered its avid readers and loyal followers The Flat Bock cutout. This year is no different.

My loving art director and spouse, Tomais Ashdene, has excelled and created the raciest Flat Bock ever seen - yet...
The Flat Bock 2020 (censored version)by Tomais Ashdene
You can pick up your personal Flat Bock 2020 at my store at the Second Pride region.

Instructions for use: The Flat Bock is laminated with kevlar for your protection and to prevent staining. Rinse in lukewarm water and wipe clean after use/abuse. Not dishwasher safe. Do not place in microwave or dryer.

Much gratitude to Mr. Cayson Triellis for reminding me to post this on my blog.

Please note, the artifact has been censored here to comply with Bloggers and Facebooks bigoted rules. The complete product is NSFW and shows complete frontal and dorsal nudity.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).