Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ma Che Bella Serata

Ohhhhhhhhh what a wonderful evening anf night I had yesterday...

It started off with the 200th anniversary of "The Coffee & Pajamas Jazz Show with Elfay Pinkdot" at the beautiful "Circe´s Sunset Jazz Club". Elfay was inspired, the guests were intoxicated by her charming chat and the awesome music. If you missed it you really need to revise your priorities!













We actually started planning for the 300th show celebration in 2012, when someone said that that was the year the world would end according to some prophecy. Let me tell you now - if that propecy should be true - I know no better place to meet that end it than in the company of my darling Millimina, Elfay, Circe and listening to jazz!

After a brief nap - I am a bit tired these days, not really sure why - I loged in to a swimsuit party at Fride´s Beach. The music there was funkilicious and supplied by a great DJ melqt (pronounced Mel-Cutie I learned) Tennenbaum. As always at Mid´s parties, people were pleasant and all possibilities of drama dealt with in a charming way. Alas I was too tired to remember to take any pictures, but let me tell you two of the Apmels where there!

The youngest one is starting to look great - he may have started to work out - give him a few years and hearts will be broken left and right...
Picture stolen from Apmels blog "Min avatar heter Apmel"

From there I moved along to the party at Club Erotes - The Den the wonderful aussie club and one of the friendliest clubs in Second Life. DJ Butch Diavalo entranced us all. I had managed to drag the sweet Adrina Welders out of her shoe-shop and after some convincing hauled Millimina over there too. The guys were all so funny and chatty I forgot to take pictures again..

My great evening ended at "The Week-End Club" where my darling BIL ("brother-in-law") DJ Andrey Messmer entertained some of the hunkiest guys in SL, with the help of his friend and host Ciroc.

This time I remembered to take pictures again, would you believe it... Look at my BIL after his recent makeover, isn´t he a perfect specimen of an edible hunk?

2 comments :

  1. I really had a good time at the Elfay-show. I promise you that I will be there soon again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blushes at the 'edible hunk' part :) Oh my... believe it or not, last time i saw and heard Miss Pinkdot spinning it was at PRIDE in 2008! Great pictures and yes it's always fun having my darling BIl around! Tight hugs, luv ya!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).