Friday, November 26, 2010

To All Lovers in SecondLife



To find love is great, wherever you find it cherish it always!

This song I dedicate to those who have had the joy of finding it in SecondLife
Iendi & Apollon, Vampi & sirhc, Eddi & Jago, Guyke & Janttu, Svessa &  Frost, Erestor & Gwennyfair, Bara & Nickel, Ziga & Emarald, Jeb & Shayne, Tymus & Truck, Bora & Lucky, Niven & Ferdy, Chade & Ronan and many. many more (the names keep on coming to me but I stop here and hope no one feels left out).

I think of Ars and thank SecondLife for my time with him.

Please feel free to complete my list with your and your loves name in the comments!

2 comments :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).