Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Cute & the Cool

Ma´boys are back in the fold, well some of then - the ones I want and need most to be close to.

The cuteness that is Guyke Lundquist has even learned the trick how to look cute when you are kicking someone else´s teeth in. It´s a really funny picture.that Janttu made of him there.


The picture below shows you my wonderful, caring and loving son in-law, the coolness that is Janntu Winkler.

I am so happy that Guyke always had this nack of finding the sweetest asnd most wonderful men in his life. That is a great talent, he must have inherited it from his father Ars. (I have another picture of Janttu (absolutely mouthwatering), but I am not allowed to show you that one - well not yet.

My SecondLife would be much poorer without these two and my B-I-L Andrey and of course my little sister Millimina. I love them all to bits!

3 comments :

  1. Guyke and Janttu are nice, sweet and very kind. They are a perfect couple. Hugs to them!

    /Millimina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love you both auntie and stepdad. Biggest hug evah!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).