Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Rezday, Fride!

Today is the rezday of one of the really positive, strong and vibrant forces of nature in Swedish SecondLife, my friend and Lucia-DJ the lovely and charming Midnattsdotter "Mid" Fride.

 
As many of you already know Mid has her own club called "Frides" where she and her crew hosts great parties and live music events. It was actually at a live music event at Frides that I first got acquainted with the music of awesome strum Diesel.

Mid will be celebrating her rezday with a swim wear party at her beach, please see the poster below for more information.

T

Take me to Fride´s beach party!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).