Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Angel Watching Over Me

As I was driving home from work today I ran out on gas while I was still in the left lane of the freeway.

So with the last few milliliters in my tank I veered right to get to the side of the road. When I did so I didn't look back carefully enough so there would have been a bad crash had it not been for the skills of the driver of the car that was nearly running into me.

After the near miss, while I was still catching my breath, I heard my Ars say "That was close, babe! Look where you are going next time. And I don´t want to rub it in, but you knew you were low on gas already this morning."

When I had gotten a friend to come rescue me with a few liters of gas and was driving into my hometown I accidentally hit the thing on my steering wheel that changes the radio channel. The new channel had just started playing "Forever Young". That song has a special meaning to me in connection with Ars, I think I have explained it earlier in this blog.

Just saying, my angel is still watching over me! I´m shaken and stirred but totally unharmed. And no I am not going completely crazy due to my medication. I am still rational enough to realize that Ars voice was conjured up by my brain due to the scare, but that doesn't explain the coincidence of the music.

1 comment :

  1. I'm absolutelt sure there are angels watching over us. And the best one is watching over you :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).