Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Son Guyke

It isn't always easy to be the stepfather of a willful, intelligent, charming, sweet, loving man with excellent taste who is a well-known name to all SecondLife store owners, but I am proud to say I have been one and still am.

Guyke - which is pronounced "gheeeeee-ca" and rhymes with the Spanish word "chica" - has been the most loving, caring and totally irritating child I could ever have wished for.

It is lucky for both him and myself that I really am the most patient man in all of SecondLife, everyone tells me so and I am sure they tell him that also (because I encourage them to do that).

My Guyke is the best person to ask where to get anything you need in SecondLife as he has already been there and bought half of the inventory - if it is any good. He has the most amount of houses and could furnish about 43 of them with the stuff he already has in Inventory.

Well I love my son and I also know he loves me.It is with great pride that I today wish my dear son a

HAPPY FOURTH REZDAY!!!

2 comments :

  1. Awwww :D

    Thank you ever so much daddy dearest!

    Love you to bits and pieces <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guyke is such a nice and loving person. I have always so much fun in his company. Happy rezday dear Guyke!

    /Millimina

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).