Thursday, March 17, 2011

BIL & Bock Teaser

Andrey Messmer, my darling brother in-law (BIL), and I will be celebrating our fourth rezday in SecondLife together on Saturday March 19th, 2011.

Everyone is welcome to celebrate this momentous day with us so you better be there or be square!

This party starts at 12:00 PM (noon) SLT (20:00 CET or 07:00 PM GMT) and goes on until next weekend or some point before that when we all get too tired.

I know there are a lot of other huge Swedish and International events going on at the same time, so it´s totally understandable if you cannot come or just drop bye for a glass of champagne and a piece of birthday cake.

For more information and updates please visit my sister Millimina Salamander, our party organizer together with my son Guyke , blog "Magasin Millimina".

---

I have already been asked several times what I wish for my rezday and my answer is always: "Something you made yourself!"

Here are a few suggestions
- a sonnet in my honor or to my beauty, boldness or whatever,
- a poem declaring your love,
- a picture of yourself (nudity is optional) or
- a colored ball or a cube or anything else you have made yourself.
Just keep it personal.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).