Saturday, March 19, 2011

Crazy Dream

While resting this afternoon - in preparation for the big birthday bash tonight - I had the craziest and most vivid dream.

I dreamed I was sitting at my computer in the apartment I used to live in. On the other side of my living room there was an interview being taped by one of the Swedish channels, I listened in while I was surfing on the Internet.

The person being interviewed was Inga-Britt Ahlenius, a very well known and respected auditor, public servant and former Under-Secretary-General for United Nations Office of Internal Oversight Services (OIOS).

For some reason what she said in this interview was not at all to my liking, which is unusual because I almost always enjoy listening to her while she breaks the balls of some man around her with scathing and deadly remarks in a very factual voice.

So after the interview was finished I arose from my seat at the computer and as I passed her on my way out of the room I felt the need to tell her. "That was pitiful, Inga-Britt, I had expected more from you!"

She then looks at me from head to toe with cold eyes and answers, "Well thats the first time I have ever been criticized by a man wearing only boxers and showing me all his twinkle-toes!"

---

What conclusions can we draw from this dream?

Mine is that Inga-Britt must have a foot fetish, because the only thing she comments as she has this gorgeous hunk of a undressed man in-front of her are his toes. She must be totally obsessed with toes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).