Friday, March 18, 2011

Oldies but Goldies

Photo courtesy of Janttu Winkler
You are all welcome to join my brother in-law Andrey Messmer and me for our joint fourth rezday party!

When: Saturday March 19th, 2011, from 12 PM (noon) SLT until we all drop
Where: Southern Charm
Theme: Nope just come as you are, but please be aware that it will be a mixed company...

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

The party organizers Millimina and Guyke are promising a special surprise for Andrey and myself (and all of you too of course) at 1 PM SLT... I have been trying to get it out of them, but they just give me lip and call me awful names when I do that.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).