Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Interfering Wendi

Media mogul Rupert Murdoch today appeared at a British parliamentary hearing where he denied all knowledge of anything and claimed to be humbled by the whole phone-hacking scandal around "The News of the World".

Well he is lucky to have a tigress for a wife. Wendi Deng Murdoch, who seems very agile and packs a good punch. provided all the action at the hearing by singlehandedly quashing an attack on her husband by a comedian with a paper plate loaded with shaving cream.

I don´t usually support attacks but today I wished for about ten seconds that Wendi had been just a little slower...

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).