Friday, July 8, 2011

Secret Message To Taco

To Mr. Taco Rubio, Esquire

Dear Sir,

I have received your latest message in our most recent discussion in IM. It was forwarded to my e-mail.

My response is, that whatever number or amount you say I am now asking for the +1-rule to be applied. According to the Kindergarten rules I cannot be beaten now, because I was the first to call for the +1 rule.

Hugs you lovingly +1

Bock

(P.S. Don´t even think you can confuse me with a godawful  Google translation, I may laugh but I will not budge an inch.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).