Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cloud Panic Planing

The oldest female avatar known and the Swedish Queen of SecondLife blogs, Ms. PetGirl Bergman over at Tinas Universum, today shares some of her hard earned wisdom with us.

PetGirl recommends us to read Inara Pey´s excellent post "Avatar A Cloud" which contains several handy tips in case you get stuck in a cloud-state or if you are ruthed.

Among the many tips Inara shares with us in that post is to create a panic-folder for those ugly situations. I am going to make one as soon as I log in-world today.

2 comments :

  1. The oldest female avatar known? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well to me at least, I should perhaps add...

    But I must say she looks great for her age!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).