Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Perfect Timing

I got a heads up from my mate Sarco today about the upcoming 4th Anniversary of DJ World on August 28th 2011..

Just look at that lineup will you! Some of the best DJ´s that gay SecondLife has to offer, and if you don´t mind me mentioning it half of those guys are actually on my friendslist or relatives of mine. (I am so going to bite the head off my brother in-law Andrey for keeping this a secret.)

The best thing is that I have time off from work the week before and after that weekend so I can most likely be there the whole time. Woohoo!

Now what should I wear for such an occasion, I wonder if I have anything suitable in my Inventory? 

Perhaps I should ven call on my own personal shopper to drop his d**k and get his ass online and take me to the cool stores? Janttu can play with himself an hour or two, or even three.- if he doesnt want to come along... he will most likely survive...I think...

3 comments :

  1. Great post. DJs do a special job. I just posted a thank you to them the other day. Have not head a few of these so will be sure to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol don't bite me cause it was one of those "classic" situations 'hi can u do it, ok so this is it'. Sasch was very kind asking me to do the wrap-up, sad part is I'm gonna miss the whole bunch prior to my set, I'll be back home after 8pm SL. What to wear? Come on BIL, you can be a fish, a king, a girafe... I'm sure you will impress, and change every 30 minutes... LOL, love ya :D (ps sending up my new tipboard picture on your email box)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL OK, I will let you live this time BIL!

    ...but don´t you try that trick on me again, you hear?

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).