Monday, August 29, 2011

Real Life Hunk - Koji

My friend Eddi Haskell does a post about "a real life hunk" on his blog Eddi Haskell´s Second Life every week. I have done one earlier about Tom Ford, but when my attention was directed towards this handsome Japanese athlete by an Anonymous reader (who is a sports-geek) I felt the need to share. 


It´s strange how this person could know my taste in men, isn't it?



Dr.Koji Alexander Murofushi (室伏 アレクサンダー 広治 Murofushi Arekusandā Kōji, born October 8, 1974, in Numazu, Shizuoka Prefecture) is a Japanese hammer thrower. He has been among the world elite since the 2001 World Championships, where he won the silver medal, and he also won the gold medal in Athens Olympics.

Koji Murofushi comes from a hammer throwing family, as his father Shigenobu Murofushi is a former Olympian and held the Japanese record for 23 years until his son broke it, and his sister, Yuka Murofushi, throws both hammer and discus. Murofushi's Romanian-born mother, Serafina Moritz, was a javelin thrower for Romania, European Junior champion in 1968, and Romanian senior champion in 1970. She is now a glass painter, and lives in Toyota, Aichi Prefecture. 


All the information above is from the article about Koji on Wikipedia - The Free Encyclopedia.

5 comments :

  1. OMG Bock! Didn´t know you were a sport fanatic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well bosom-buddy, I still have some surprises for you in my bag of tricks! ;)

    ...but let me be quite honest here, I am not so much into sports itself as I am into athletes, even if I always make it a point to see the final game in the Ice-hockey World Championship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any pictures of him with fewer clothes on? Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe me, Eddi, I have searched but no such luck I am afraid - not yet... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is beyond spectacular. Good looking, humble, a perfect gentleman, awesome athlete and smart.
    I’m in love with this guy.

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).