Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Car For Me

So why am I showing you a white Volvo V50 car you wonder? Well, the last few days I have had one of these parked outside my workplace in a very prominent position, impossible to miss.

As we all know Volvo´s are safe, strong, comfortable, sturdy, reliable and not the flashy kind of cars. It´s the car for the wise family father who wants to keep his family safe on long road trips or in bustling city traffic.

This particular car however has the Swedish registration plates "ARS ***". The car is well cared for and shines where it stands, whether it is raining or sunny.

I am not a man with religious convictions, neither do I believe in ghosts or new age mumbo jumbo but I have still come to believe that this is Ars himself showing me that he is with me, or rather I choose to interpret it like that.

He knows me well my man, and knows I need his presence in any way possible. This way works for me, I am getting better just by seeing the there every morning.

3 comments :

  1. ..and "ars" is an old Scandinavian word: meaning; "prosperity". Often used as a greeting in the sentence: "Ars og Fridars" - "prosperity and peace" in modern english.
    As a heathen priestess I agree its a Hamingja following you and take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh interesting, I didn't know that, Vanadis.

    I do know, however, that Ars chose the name because it´s an abbreviation for the state of Arkansas in the U.S.A. He lived in Little Rock, Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. -Sutch a coincidence! Could it be just a randomly?

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).