Friday, June 29, 2012

The Trannies Rebel at SP2012 (Updated)

UPDATE: Police have now identified one of the ringleaders of the riots as being 
Mr. Kip Ashbourne (21), a respected resident of SecondLife but now also a fashion icon.
Photography quoted from Eddi Haskell´s Second Life 
Photography quoted from Eddi Haskell´s Second Life
Yesterday we had the reenactment and celebration of the trannies at Stonewall Inn standing up against harassment and telling the police that "enough is enough is enough", of course I missed it all when I crashed and my camera went on a strike.

For pictures from the event please visit
Eddi Haskell´s Second Life,
Jeff Ellsworth Witnessing A Second Life,
NakedCarl and 
Ziggy on the Edge of Second Life.

The Bullring and DJ InsyX are also covering SP2012 even if they did not blog from the riot. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).