Tuesday, September 18, 2018

More Sad News

I hadn't been on Facebook for a couple of days and when I logged in today there were two sad messages waiting, from Asta and Ezzie, both informing me that Carl Paneer - in SecondLife better known as NakedCarl - had passed away on Sunday, September 16, 2018.
"NakedCarl" by Carl Paneer himself
In first life, Carl leaves behind a big family with a daughter, four sons and tons of grandchildren. By his side was also his best friend, the mother of his children.

Carl was a friend of mine and a fellow blogger. We used to join forces during the Second Pride festival each year. He was always more ambitious than I and tried his best to cover every event, I was more laid-back and covered the events I wanted to visit.

We were not close friends, but we had a good friendly relationship. Carl was a sweet soul who - although a bit quiet - always seemed to overflow with kindness and good humor towards everyone who came in contact with him.

I will always remember Carl with great fondness, and I will miss him very much.

Rest in the peace of the Universe, Carl.

3 comments :

  1. awww so sad. I remember him as avery prolific photographer who enjoyed capturing various events. RIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bock,may I express my sadness and condolences at Carl's passing.A great loss to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sad, he was a great guy, my sincere condolences.

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).