Tuesday, December 25, 2018

New Header & New Temporary Name

It's time for a change! The gloves are off, hence the new temporary name. 

My sincere and deep gratitude goes to my dear friend, the amazing photographer, Wayne Allan for allowing me the use of his fabulous picture as a header for a while.
"Christmas Eve Late Shopping" by Wayne Allan
I have never belonged to a "clique", neither in first life nor in SecondLife. I most definitely haven't ever been the leader of a clique. 

However, I have been fortunate enough to have met a group of men with amazing personalities, great charm and dazzling talents that allow me to hang out with them, despite my own shortcomings in all three departments. We do not hang out together as often as some seem to believe and we gladly allow others to join us.

P.S. Anyone wishing to verify "information" they have received about me from The Four Bitter Liars is welcome to contact me anytime.

3 comments :

  1. hugs from the clique xoxox...if anything it's more like the friends and family we share xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore you new header! It is so New York City old time Christmas Window shopping walking down Fifth Avenue. For some reason, I was thinking of the scene from The Godfather. The guy in the middle could pass for hot young Al Pacino playing Michael Corleone. https://youtu.be/J6ChRoVoGVs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eddi, I love it too! Tomais really does look a bit like Al Pacino in the scene you pasted ;)

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).