Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Translator Added

In my continuous efforts to meet the wishes of my readers, I have today added a translator to the blog.

It is - and will always be - placed at the top of the left sidebar.
© Can Stock Photo / dizanna
It's strange that I hadn't thought of adding a translator earlier, but it wasn't until a German friend told me today that he was sorry his English wasn't better so he could read my blog that I recognized the need for it.

Well better late than never! I hope it helps those of you who would want to use it, even if it is Google Translate with all its weaknesses it's still better than nothing. Google Translate supports over 100 languages at various levels, so hopefully, you will find your language in it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).