Monday, March 11, 2019

It's My Twelfth Rezday!

Today is my 12th rezday and I am taking the day off from SecondLife as I have a  terrible headache. I hope you are celebrating it all the same.

This is a picture to show y'all what I looked like on Saturday, December 8th, 2007.  
Evander Milena, Ars Northmead (who was later to become my husband) and I
on the far right. I was a brunette those days because all blond hair was yellow.
The photo was taken at Ars' skybox, the pictures in the background are of him with his head shaved.   

3 comments :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).