Sunday, December 22, 2019

The Torturing Dog

Today it came to my attention that I have been nourishing a torturer.
The dog torturer himself
I woke up this morning with a really bad nightmare where I thought I was fending off kisses from the presidents of the Russian Federation and the United States of America - the two men I detest most in the world (Not having met or knowing all men - yet.).

As I discovered when I woke up it was my dog Bilbo sticking his tongue under my upper lip and dragging it all the way to the other side of the mouth and then repeating it fast and furiously. The movement continued despite me trying to turn my head away. I was in a real panic when I finally woke up and discovered what was going on.

The whole awful experience reminded me of a time when I kissed a guy in Gothenburg, he apparently was well known and much loved for his oversized tongue. Well, I can tell you that I did not enjoy being kissed by him. He stuck his exceptionally long tongue all the way in and then started whisking it about furiously as is if there was a motor on it. The only thing stimulated by this was my vomit reflex. 

4 comments :

  1. Vilken sötnos du har, men huvva vilken otäck berättelse om killen i Götet. Tusen tack för julkortet och god fortsättning. Kraam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack, hjärtat, visst är han söt ;)

      Upplevelsen i Göteborg var bland det värsta jag har varit med om. Han trodde själv att han var duktig på att kyssas och fattade inget när jag bad honom sluta vispa runt med tungan. Huvva!

      Massor med kramar och god fortsättning!

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).