Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Grumpy

I am grumpy this evening and am going to make it an early night.

A list of possible, but not extensive, reasons for my grumpiness
  1. I haven't seen my Tomais since the weekend
  2. DST ended on Sunday morning in Europe, and I have a DST-hangover (phrase coined by Butch Diavolo)
  3. I didn't sleep well last night
  4. I had a dentist appointment first thing this morning
  5. I haven't seen my Tomais since the weekend and he is teasing me with amazing pictures of himself
  6. I miss Tomais
  7. I'm hungry but it's after 8PM and I don't want to stuff my mouth this late
  8. I have a slight headache
  9. I wish every country on the Northern Hemisphere switched to and from DST at the same day
  10. I am bad at writing lists like these...
Good night, stay safe and hopefully I will see some of you tomorrow. If you should happen to see my lover in-world, please tell him that I am doing spectacularly well and don't seem to miss him at all!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).