Monday, September 5, 2011

The Gays Are to Blame



To my own shame I must admit that I found this on the other side of the Atlantic even if it is from a Swedish television program. Joe Jervis and his Joe.My.God. rule once again!

This is from a very popular sing-along program that is aired on one of the Swedish (Public) Television channels and was sent during Stockholm Pride this year.

I particularly love the line, "We need to have enough morals for double-standards!"

If subtitles do not appear, click on the "CC" button at the bottom of the player.

1 comment :

  1. Wonderful, funny Grotesco with Henrik Dorsin, certainly the most talented of the 30-something swedish comedians!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).